Do I Need a CMS?
DO I NEED A CMS?
A website built and designed around a CMS or “Content Management System” has the advantage of giving you the ability to seamlessly manage your own site content from a browser. You can add or delete pages, create and edit articles, add links, add images and a lot more – all from a relatively simple UI (user interface) right in your browser window.
Our CMS of choice is “Joomla!” This system is quite mature and stable with a huge end user and developer base. There are also hundreds of available plug-ins and components to further enhance the functionality of your website. Plug-ins such as forms management, event calendars, slide shows, shopping carts and more can be integrated into the structure of your site without requiring a complete redesign.
Not only do we develop highly effective Joomla based websites but we also offer staff training to help you get up to speed quickly.
If your business is “content heavy” or calls for continuous updates and changes, such as a web portal, a community site, a news magazine, etc., a CMS just might be the perfect solution for you.
Let us know how we can develop a CMS for you.
Did you know?
- EYEJAZZ Creative provides competitively priced hosting services. Our website design packages include a special combined price for design and hosting.
- EYEJAZZ Creative has won numerous awards for its digital imaging and photography
- We have a full audio production facility for music production, soundtracks, voice-overs and any project requiring high quality audio.
- Our website administration service provides for monthly updates, stats reports, backups and personal support
- We offer complete video production services from scripting, storyboarding and production coordination to editing, scoring, special effects and 3D animation
- SEO (search engine optimization) is offered on a monthly basis to our hosting customers